>

Connecting The Community

Save The Habitat, Adopt Sustainable Living

Herbalife Product Review

My Story...
My first introduction to Herbalife was way back in 2008 when I attended a Herbalife meeting just out of curiosity as I was looking for changing jobs and I had nothing better to do. 🙂🙂🙂 The pamphlet that urged the recipient to visit them for a part time job in a multinational nutrition company made me curious. What harm is there in attending a meet I thought, and off I went. At that time I was also doing a ‘Holistic Healing Diploma Course’ from South Delhi Polytechnic.

With a skeptical mind, I attended the workshop and asked the promoters many a difficult question which they answered with loving patience (which did not satisfy me anyway). I did my own research and attended some more workshops. In one such workshop, I took my husband to attend and check up on the credentials of the people and the product (as I believed that he does it better than me 😁 ) . He had just got up from being operated on for a severe Lung Infection and his right lung had been cut to cure the infection. His pain was not going away and his weight was also not increasing to the satisfaction of his doctors. Our ever smiling and patient mentor Noor, talked with my husband and my husband agreed to try Herbalife for his pain and problems.

It was explained to us that Herbalife was not a ‘Weight Loss’ supplement, but a ‘Weight management & Health Improvement’ supplement. So, Herbalife was to take care of the pain and weight gain problem both. To cut the story short, his pain vanished within 10 days of using the Formula 1 & formula 3 shakes and there was marked improvement in his overall wellness.

Encouraged by his experience, I too used the supplements to my advantage and apart from weight management, many small problems which would not go away (like cracking heels, bleeding gums, cracking nails, rough skin) started getting corrected.

I also gave my children ‘Dinoshake’ and they were happy with the chocolaty taste. Many a friend benefited from this supplement and we all became regular users.

Herbalife is a global nutrition and weight management company that develops protein shakes, weight loss supplements, sports and energy products, and a skin and hair product line. Its signature product— composing 30 percent of its sales — is a soy-based meal-replacement shake powder called “Formula 1”.

Here is an example of a typical day on the Herbalife weight management plan (taken from the Herbalife Website):

08:00 Breakfast --  Formula 1 chocolate shake with skim milk and half a banana
11:00 Snack  --  Medium apple
herbalife13:30 Lunch  -- Grilled chicken breast with vegetables and whole wheat bread
17:00 Snack  -- Can of tuna and iceberg salad
20:00 Dinner --  Formula 2 vanilla shake with skimmed milk and half a banana
The supplements and teas supplement this meal plan.

( Disclaimer : I do not sell Herbalife products, but am just a user 🙂; Readers are advised to make their own research before trying the product)

By Anindita Roy ( 9818541252) 


Share:
Location: Delhi, India

0 comments:

CREATIVE CAREERS IN ART ARCITECTURE AND DESIGN

Featured Post

DO NOT FEED THE PIGEONS

The Misery Of The  Pigeon Triangle Residents of CR Park, have very seriously taken up the cudgels to re – instate a green cover in plac...

Articles & Stories

Search This Blog

Enquiry Form

Name

Email *

Message *